Sunday, November 18, 2007

Stoked

Well I'm stoked, I've just gotten back from choir but before that i was at egames. it was pretty dam awesome. I went with Lachlan, when we got there we just sorta mozied on around and had a look. We then waited to play some Crysis which is an awesome game that i wanted to get. we started playing and about half'n hour later we stopped and looked at other stuff. We didn't really do much just watched some comp's 'n the like. I got a free red bull, taste's like shit. then i went to where there was a crysis comp about to start and to get in you had to scream really loudly, i tried once but then i felt sick so i went to the toilet and removed what ailed me.

then I was of, more random wondering, I then returned to were the comp was as it finished. i then proceeded to take a seat and play a little crysis with 4 other chumps (1 was goth...). i sucked bad, died allot and got little kills, then when the next round came i was Pwning completely and utterly, I got o 10:1 (kills:deaths) I then got to about 25:7, then when the round ended i was at 33:9... nice (the guy next to me cursed at me...). Then i started the next round with 2 kids who kept complaining when I killed them, but then for some reason(probably couldn't handle my pwnage) the server crashed, so yet again i was of looking at shit then Lachlan found me showed me this cool thing on how to get into the gaming industry. Then i went back to watch some more Crysis.

Now to why I'm stoked, after a while of watching some multiplayer, they started up the final Crysis comp, this timed I failed twice with my scream, desperate to get in a just belted out and looked the guy in the eye and he said to me, "this guy's pretty dam loud" so i got to enter. Now it was me VS 4 others (yet again 1 was an emo...)i played my way through with lachlan encouraging me. I had some awesome moments like when these 2 guys started to fight with there fists and the announcer was all exited, the along comes me with a rocket-launcher and, BOOM, I blow them both up, and everyone just screamed with shock and amazement, the commentator went Wilde (hehehe). this continued till I got down to 1 last kill and... bang I won... YAY. I had just won a free copy of Crysis... I pwn.

So i went home was late for choir and had a shower now I'm here typing and deleting games and the like which i no longer need/want or play.... (I now have bragging right until i get the game and up to a week after i receive the game)

CRYSIS BITCHS.

No comments: