Monday, November 12, 2007

Dark and Stingy

Well at the request of Yang i'm updateing my blog... HAPPY YANG?

well i'm currently in the library at like 4:37 PM doing math study (homework) BAH!! i hate Quadratic equations. Yangs siting next to me and is helping me with the equations, and pointing out my faulty math equations...But i'm happy because i had a crispy cream donut before i came in ^^

Now it's just a wait till 5:00 since i'm going home then. Nothing really to talk about other than my awesome new eqaution that i made today of an idea from lachan

Now i have to give you the background on a convosation me and lachlan had. It had something to do with math and Matt Westwood. Now i said "but that's not the point", then lachlan said "but matts gay. and that lead me to how to find out what the point equals

now lets let the point be P, and Matts gay= M
Now here I go. P=P, but P= P+M But thats not the point. P=M, but thats not the point, P=M-M, P=P, but all previously stated equaions are still true
So P=P+M=true
well that took longer than exspected ^^
Later Chumps!

No comments: