Friday, November 9, 2007

Nothing and wrestling

Well it's quite late right now so I'll try to make this short.
(Warning Rant)
I don't have much to say but i should probably say something well much later on today i'm going to see the wrestling, what joy. I get to go see something that i didn't really want to see in the first place. But so it seems i had a ticket bought for me without my consent. Now you may call me ungracious but your a twat.

Now i really very much hate it when people make decisions on my behalf, it really annoys me because i don't get to give my opinion and when I'm informed of the decision that was made WITHOUT my consent and i say well i don't really want to go, i get called an insensitive, ungracious prick, but then what does that make the person who made the decision on my behalf? Someone who makes deals behind other backs who feels that they should take matters into there own hands because they no whats right? Well the only person who knows whats right for me is, by great surprise, ME! now i don't care if I'm insensitive and all that other stuff my opinion should be recognized and accepted.

That brings me on to something i wasn't even going to write about but i thought since i'm on the subject i may as well. Now, my family likes to go on vacation, A LOT. I don't see how they can afford it when they tell me that they don't have a lot of money to spend, yet they went to America this year and the last, they also went ...somewhere else i think last year and now they want to go to Noosa in January. now what i love about that is they asked me if i wanted to go and i said "no"but then they said "well you're going." I mean WHAT THE HELL, they ask me and have already made the decision for me. And they keep saying "its a family holiday". so what i haven't been on all the family holidays, i mean they could ask me before they decided for me, I mean It's only common courtesy, and then my sister calls me a rude words because i don't want to go... that really just makes me very angry.

Now to try and stop my angry rant I'll tlk about something else. Well i now have lost 3 weeks of my life...1 week of study(it's enough),then exams, then a week of super fun cadet camp, practically siting in crazy hot bush that could catch fire just by creating minimal friction between wood. accompanied by lazly hours upon hours of mindless nothingness, with a little hint of hikes and dam stupid year 9 stupids. I have an awesome week ahead of me. But at least i can write stories

It would seem that I didn't manage to make It short. -_-

No comments: