Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Long weekend

Well it's coming to the end of a nice long weekend. I WAS planning on doing some study but it seems that I have forgotten... which is bad since i suck at math and biology it seems that I've spent most of my time sleeping or doing squat while sitting at my PC...

Now I am normally not one to sit at my PC doing nothing but, I was quite intensely bored this weekend, despite doing the odd thing , I even got a new game to play on the Friday, but it was actually quite short and not as awesome as I originally thought, which is disappointing because I got that game and gave up the chance to get Universe at War: Earth Assault, which is an awesome looking game, and if you don't now what it is, stop being such a twat and go look it up.

Also apart from my gaming "depression" and lack of study aftermath I also have an essay due this Friday on civil rights and I really dislike the civil rights movement. NOW I'm one of those people who always leave a project/essay till the night before it's due and then do it, and spout drivel about how they'll stop being like that and change, now if your like me your a STUPID and you can't change so stop being a foo', and sit back and wait...(I have accepted this so I'm no longer a stupid)

Each and everyone of who reads any of this is a chump

No comments: