Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Time

I seem to have lots of time on my hands lately while I also have no time. I seem to find myself with a couple hours till whatever and I have nothing to do so i decide to fill this time in with doing meaningless things. while other times when i have no time and I have some homework i decide to fill in this vacant time with more meaningless things (like right know while I write this) instead of doing work, which now that I'm doing VCE I really should be doing much more but I don't, I'm just not a very motivated person, except when it comes to things I like.

SEGWAY!

speaking of things i like the school production has "started", started in the sense that it hasn't, but a least the auditions are over, which i have attended and I can proudly say I'm quite over confident, because if your gonna get confident you may as well go out with one hell of bang. but i should find out... tomorrow. in which I get to act and sing.

SEGWAY!

speaking of singing, singing is a form of music.

SEGWAY!

speaking of music, I'm doing music and i wanna change to history. now if you ever consider doing music, don't, just don't, its long, boring, agitating and hardish (except for the stupid matt...) but i feel like I'd be letting Mr.Ford (head of music) down which i feel bad about, so I don't really wanna do it but I must.

Segway!

Speaking of things i must do, i feel that i must ask Yang a question at the end of any of my post so I think i will so, yay for me.

So Yang where has the time gone?

No comments: