Wednesday, February 13, 2008

down hill cliff

I've been messing around with a title name and have finally decided to try out leaves point Down, the best names have hidden meanings ;)

Well I had my first SAC today on legal 3/4, nothing interesting except that i got up at 7:15 so i could get to the SAC on time at 7:45, and I know I live like 3 minutes walking distance but that doesn't matter, also i got the queens rep and crown mixed up when there the same thing so, i can't wait for the awkwardness of reading my answer to that question... good subjects, history is awesome since I have Mr.Miles as a teacher and hes arguably the best teacher at school. Trying to keep up with work hard but that hard, my math teacher Mr.Rule is a giant tool, he flung my math book across the room cause HE said "I was the last one talking" when in fact I was one of the people to stop talking first. My VCD teacher Mr.Wardell is a bit toolish as well, as lachlan noted less mature then most yr 11's but thats not saying much as a lot yr 11's are also pretty big tools.

I also said how ever long ago that i would start doing game related stuff but I haven't done it yet, well I hope to start this Friday so wait and see.Also as I sit here listening to "Let it be" by the Beatles I am forced to think about gamespot. Now as most probably don't know gamespot is a site that is pure games and they give you great info on them. now around late November a game editor named Jeff Gertsmann was "fired" by cnet this has lead to another two people leaving because of this, now this is destroying gamespot and I'm left to wonder what cnet must be thinking now as the site gets worse and if they are considering that firing Jeff was such a good idea , I'll keep listen to the hotspot (podcast)to see how its go's, I recommend the site and that you listen to some previous hotspot's as they are very interesting as well as extremly funny. Now I'm gonna listen to "let it be" some more as I go to sleep and ponder what will become of my 'beloved' gamespot.

No comments: