Sunday, July 20, 2008

Soon...

Ok, now, ignore everything that has happened on this blog, which includes the big gaps where i didn't post and my terrible English. Now I have a plan which requires me to accumulate enough support from people I know and from them get support from people I don't know to give me the determination i need to do what i want, this means plainly that i want to start reviewing game's on a semi frequent basis (by which i mean that i have something to review) as i want to become a game editorialist in the future for a few years. If I get enough support i will do this and if i get even more I will eventually, after getting enough income at a constant rate and I might open up my own website on which i will continue my work with others havening access to put stuff up. I also want to have a web comic but I don't think I can manage it, but we'll see one day.

The only idea that I think would make people come to me then instead of another website is that my reviews would be based on how I like the game not how it compares to other and such (how other site generally do it) It's for people who have the same liking of games as I do.

Now I must be off to do other stuff, and eventually informing others off my plan and asking them to inform their other friends off my exploits and hope for enough people actually reading my reviews and what ever reviews,preview's, beta's and other little bits off coverage that i can get, even though you could get it from other places. should start within 1-2 weeks as theirs a beta coming out that I'm in so yea.
Seacrest out!

No comments: