Monday, January 7, 2008

overview

Well I've been finger quotes "busy" for the fast few however many days, (I'd wager more than 10) and i feel bored even with all the crap i now have, anyway i will give you a quick overview (see the title name ^^)... well yes of the past few however longs.

Stuff happened... well stuff did.


for those who would be annoy with me for that i will go in a little more detail, but be warned...

anyway, i got mainly games for Christmas, which I'm fine with, done nothen really since, new years was a blow out went to lachs house and went to some pier thingy and stayed there for like 5 hours , it was exceedingly boring. after that my mum birthday, then well now, but apart from that ,oh yea my bro got a PS3!?!?!?!?!?! hehe. well as a Christmas present on the 30th of DEC, now for all of you out there who know me and say wow you have all finger quotes " next-gen consoles" you can shove it cause
a) i hate you
B) i don't call them next-gen, but mainly cause i hate you...

well that somes up my awesome life, and as a side note i hav'nt been busy really this holiday just buming around sleeping and such so i havn't botherd to do a post or anything else like this so yea, but its holidays so you can go make friends with a chump...

2008'll suck

No comments: